Moon Light Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Killers

The Wolf Clan of Doom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The MLK forums have moved to http://moonlightkiller.forumotion.net/! Please update your bookmarks.

Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sly
Admin

Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Dreams   Dreams EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:22 pm

I am working on yet another crappy WAD that is most likely to fail like the last one Very Happy.
So you, being my beloved clan members, get to experience the crappyness first hand!!!
This WAD is called "Dreams." The name will probably change later on, but as the name suggests, it will be about stereotypical dreams people have.
The dreams will be modded to where you have to fight monsters, get keys, etc,.

Such stereotypical dreams will consist of many things, such as showing up to school naked while gunning down hoardes of laughing students with your textbook launcher. I'm not experienced with XWE or SlumpED, so I have NO IDEA how I will manage to do these things, which is probably going to be the reason I will fail. BUT, I will accept assistance like maps, XWE training, or just plain do-it-yourself.

While the ludicruous idea of the naked in school part may make the WAD seem silly, I do not plan to make this a funny WAD, but just to have a bit of variety in it.

I have the first "level" done, which consists of a bedroom. Your bedroom. That is where the WAD starts and you have to approach the bed to "sleep," taking the idea from Yumi Nikki (which is where the WAD was inspired (no, no costume collecting or suicide)). The bedroom will serve a purpose later on in the game but for now it will be a "safe haven." (Which may be violated later Very Happy).

Anyways, I'll post the bedroom part when I get home. I really do need help on this WAD, so post if ya wanna help out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Moon Light Killers :: Members :: Member Projects-
Jump to: