Moon Light Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Killers

The Wolf Clan of Doom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The MLK forums have moved to http://moonlightkiller.forumotion.net/! Please update your bookmarks.

New Rules/Standards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MP2E
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

New Rules/Standards Empty
PostSubject: New Rules/Standards   New Rules/Standards EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:49 pm

It's come to my attention that the quality of our members is lacking in some areas. No no, it's ok, we aren't kicking anyone!(yet Razz) I'm just a bit bothered because I saw some unsportsman-like conduct yesterday. During a duel one of our members was losing to an aliaser, now as annoying as this is, instead of finishing the match with honor he just quit with the comment "ragequit". I can't tell you how bad that reflects on our clan image. It's a huge annoyance to have a duel abruptly ended because you can't even stay and take your loss. I was frankly embarrassed! So I'm proposing some new clan rules.

Firstly, try to uphold the clan image. Sure we might not be the most powerful or the best clan out there but you have to start somewhere, and respect is key to all of this. Try to reflect well on your clanmates and remember that being an idiot doesn't JUST affect you, it affects all of us.

Second, try to finish all your matches. If you really have to go say so! Apologize to your opponent and if you want, ask them if they would be up to postponing the match until you are ready. I realize it's difficult to finish a match when you are getting beaten badly, but it's the only way you learn to be better, take it from me! Not only that, I promise you your opponent will respect you for finishing the match without raging. I have a saying, "Any man can win a match with honor, but a great one loses with equal grace".

Third, give respect. Sure, it's the internet, but that doesn't mean you can run rampant. Don't get me wrong there is NOTHING wrong with some fun, but when the time for lulz is over it's over. Give respect to your friends, your clanmates, and even your enemies! I'm not saying like them, I'm saying give them respect. You never know what could happen.

With these 3 simple rules, I have no doubt MLK will become a better and more respected clan! Remember, everyone has a bad day. If one of our members is not up to par with this code do not hesitate to tell us and we will warn them. After a warning or 2 if we have subsequent problems, or one huge problem, we will be forced to kick.
Back to top Go down

New Rules/Standards
Page 1 of 1