Moon Light Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light Killers

The Wolf Clan of Doom

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The MLK forums have moved to http://moonlightkiller.forumotion.net/! Please update your bookmarks.

MLK CTF Season I - Teams

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Luster

Black Luster

MLK CTF Season I - Teams Empty
PostSubject: MLK CTF Season I - Teams   MLK CTF Season I - Teams EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 12:43 am

The Captains have picked their Non-Captain team players for this season's match. The following teams withhold these people.

Qent's Shadow Lurkers - Arco, Espio, and Dark-Slayer.

Mere's Storm Runners - Mo-Mo, Hax, and Haze.

Mak's Moon Hunters - Caller, Infer, and Kelissias.

Razgriz's Dark Stalkers - Starnel, Sly, and Conn067.

Darkener's Night Vanguards - MP2E, ExDeath, and Disguise.

Soul Sucka's Wolf Warriors - DevilHunter, dr_noob, and OurHero.

Congratulations for making into your teams Non-Captain players! All teams will be pitted against each other now, and the first round matches will begin next week. All team captains and their members are welcome to have separate channels for themselves, as long as their fellow members are well informed about it. Tune in soon to find out who goes against who!

Enjoy your evening!
Back to top Go down
Black Luster

Black Luster

PostSubject: Re: MLK CTF Season I - Teams   MLK CTF Season I - Teams EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 am

Allow me to explain the whole trading situation.

With trading, as far as I see it for this season, trading is ALLOWED for the rest of this week up until the beginning of the first round. HOWEVER, this is optional for all team Captains. If a team Captain wishes to keep his team the way it currently is, he is more than welcome to keep it that way. Under no circumstances should you force someone to trade with you for another player. This is NOT allowed.

As for the Mid-Season drafting, should more people (MLK or Non-MLK members.) become interested in this CTF tournament, they are more than welcome to sign up if the games have already begun. Depending on how many people actually sign up, will depend on whether or not we will consider the Mid-Season drafting.
Back to top Go down
MeRe
Admin
MeRe

PostSubject: Re: MLK CTF Season I - Teams   MLK CTF Season I - Teams EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 pm

EDIT : All posts after mine, with the exception of the one I posted after MeRe and ExDeath's posts, have been cleaned out. I don't need a mess of a thread.

Thanks.

Last edited by Black Luster on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaned out.)
Back to top Go down
https://theeliteskulltaggers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MLK CTF Season I - Teams   MLK CTF Season I - Teams Empty

Back to top Go down

MLK CTF Season I - Teams
Page 1 of 1